Serves: 1 | Total Time: 10 Minutes
Learn how to make the perfect omelette!
This easy French style omelette comes together in as little as 10 minutes. It is very filling, too, so a healthy dinner on a busy weeknight is not only possible, it is guaranteed.
Of course, having a hot breakfast on a busy week morning is not out of the question, either. Yes - you can have yourself a proper egg breakfast before you head out the door - and this even can apply to Mondays!
This easy omelette can be served just as it is, or add shrimp or chicken, and top with grated parmesan cheese. Pretty much anything that pairs well with Alfredo will work with this easy omelette recipe... so don't hold back!
French Style Omelette Alfredo
Total Time: 10 Minutes
(Prep: 5 Minutes / Cook: 5 Minutes)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons good quality Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
1. Add the eggs, Alfredo sauce, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a small bowl and vigorously whisk together with a fork until well combined and the color pales slightly.
2. Heat the canola oil in an electric skillet to 275 degrees F. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. After about a minute, swirl the skillet around to cause the uncooked eggs to spread over the cooked edges, forming a wide and thin circle. Allow to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until the edges are pale and cooked but the middle is still somewhat raw.
Shop Electric Skillets at KOHL'S:
3. Using a wide spatula, carefully fold one side of the omelette over into the middle. Keep folding, using the spatula to gently guide the omelette into a roll. You should have folded it over 3 to 4 times.
4. Allow to cook for another minute until the middle is cooked through, then transfer the omelette to a plate. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper and chopped fresh parsley leaves.
Pin It For Later:
Like this recipe? Share the love!
Made this recipe? Let me know how it went!